If you have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry, and love meeting people then we have the right role for you! You will have a varied role, working alongside an experienced team of recruitment consultants from within the hospitality industry. Your time will be split between recruiting great people to join our team, helping to grow the business by developing new & existing clients, and representing the business by meeting and greeting staff at some of our busier events.
Alongside this you will need to have a strong organisational side, as you will be processing timesheets, checking staff documents as well as placing adverts across job boards and our social media channels.
- Competitive basic salary (dependant on experience) 22-30K.
- Generous commission structure
- Modern offices with table tennis, football, free barista coffee, free beer and cider
- Relaxed working environment with opportunities for flexible working
- Non- Corporate dress down policy
We are now entering our 4th year of operation with teams in London and Surrey providing staff Chefs and front of house staff to some of the biggest sporting events and venues as well as hotels and contract caterers. We have grown from 1 to a team of nearly 15 and have further ambitious plans to double in the next 5 years.
What we need from you:
- A people person - must be comfortable talking to new people face to face and on the phone
- Strong organisational skills
- Either currently, a recruiter or someone from operations looking to move into recruitment
- You can talk the talk
- Have an understanding of social media and online presence
- You thrive in a busy environment (and can be proactive during the quieter times!)
- Take pride in yourself and your work
- Are comfortable delivering bad news if needed!
Recruitment experience is not necessary, as full training and support will be provided, with the aim for you to be running your own desk within 12 months.