If you have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry, love meeting people and have the appetite for a start up then we have the right role for you! After a phenomenal first 4 years in London and Godalming Appetite4Work are opening up a brand new operation in Berkshire. We are looking for someone who is super resilient, positive and happy to muck in and do anything.
You will have a varied role where your time will be split between recruiting great people to send to our new client base and helping to grow the business by developing new & existing clients, and representing the business by meeting and greeting staff at some of our busier events.
Alongside this you will need to have a strong organisational side, as you will be processing timesheets, checking staff documents as well as placing adverts across job boards and our social media channels.
- Competitive basic salary 20-25K (or more if you are already doing the job somewhere else)
- Generous commission structure
- Modern offices
- Relaxed working environment with opportunities for flexible working
- Non- Corporate dress down policy
- Annual trip away
We are about to enter our 5th year of operation providing staff Chefs and front of house staff to some of the biggest sporting events and venues as well as hotels and contract caterers. We have grown from 1 to a team of nearly 15 and have further ambitious plans to double in the next 5 years.
What we need from you:
- A people person - must be comfortable talking to new people face to face and on the phone
- Strong organisational skills
- Either currently, a recruiter or someone from operations looking to move into recruitment
- You can talk the talk
- Have an understanding of social media and online presence
- You thrive in a busy environment (and can be proactive during the quieter times!)
- Take pride in yourself and your work
- Are comfortable delivering bad news if needed!
Please contact me now.