I am looking for a recruitment consultant to join our team here at Appetite 4 Work. This will be working in our temporary back of house division, covering mainly chefs and kitchen porters.
I am looking for someone who is not afraid to get stuck in, whether that be interviewing candidates in the office, out at sites checking in staff at events, or visiting both new and existing clients to build relationships.
This is a great opportunity for someone to build up their own desk and put their stamp on an already successful and growing business.
We are in brand new offices near Blackfriars station, with restaurants and bars on site.
- We are in our 5th year of trading and have seen fantastic growth in this time, with no signs of slowing down.
- Great opportunities for progression within the company.
- Relaxed dress code in the office – dress for the occasion.
- Regular team social events and team-building events.
- Annual company trip away.
- Competitive basic salary with a generous (and achievable) uncapped commission structure.
What do we need?
- Experience in either recruitment, sales or hospitality management.
- Someone who is confident speaking to people both face to face, and on the phone.
- A willingness to develop yourself and the business.
- Right to work in the UK (must be provided at interview stage)
If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with email@example.com for more information.