If you love the events and hospitality industry, love meeting people - and more importantly people love meeting you then this is the role for you!
You will spend your week searching out the finest students, and signing them up for our casual work. No stone will be left unturned. You will attend job fairs, weave your magic on social media and place ads every place you can think of as you look for the cream of the crop to add to our database of student staff. You will induct and train up to 25 people per day and ensure that all correct documentation is received and stored. When you are not doing that you will be booking staff into jobs, attending events to meet and greet the staff and generally helping in a busy environment. There will be weekends involved in this role.
- You definitely love people (and they love you...)
- You probably write lists to make sure you get things done
- You’ve probably worked in hospitality whilst studying at University
- You 'get' social media
- You know that work doesn't finish at 5pm on a Friday.
- You may well be a graduate although it's not essential
- You like being busy… Very busy!!
- You definitely take pride in yourself and your work
- You approach people and they approach you
- You’re a born finisher who gets the job done!
- You are not uncomfortable delivering bad news when needed!
We are now in our 5th year and already work with some of the South East’s biggest venues and events with some great dates in the diary already – Epsom, Ascot, Goodwood, Cheltenham, Wembley, Lords, Oval to name just a few. You will be based out of our newest branch in Reading Town centre which is growing fast!
£18-22K, 25 days holiday, a fun non-corporate environment where you decide what you wear, regular team activities (tough mudder, go ape, meals out etc), annual trip abroad.
Send me your CV now.