What we do
FRONT OF HOUSE:
- Front line staff are the shop window of any business and we understand that. Our offices give us access to the colleges of Surrey and London where we recruit regularly for Students to add to our team.
- In addition we utilise job boards and social media to unearth the best people out there before putting them through a gruelling selection and training process.
- Presentation, social skills and a “can-do” attitude are the main pre-requisite for us as we offer training to give them the skills required. We can provide regular teams of waiting and bar staff to work in your venue or if you have a one off event or festival we can recruit, train and manage a team according to what you need.
BACK OF HOUSE:
- The kitchen is the heart of any catering operation and we’ve got it covered! Chefs are interviewed, skills tested so we can see what kind of operation they are best suited to.
- All chefs need to be level 2 tested and we can offer them the opportunity to update this if needed. Porters and kitchen assistants are trained in health and safety and COSHH.
- Chefs are expected to provide own (clean) whites, safety shoes and knives.
- Event Hosts
- Kiosk Staff
- Parking Attendants
- Silver Service
- Table Clearers
- Waiting Staff
- Kitchen Assistants
- Kitchen Porters