Thank you for visiting www.appetite4work.co.uk, We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand what data we collect, how that data is used and the ways it can be shared by us and you.
The data controller of your personal data is Appetite4work Limited, whose registered office is at Solly’s Mill, Mill Lane, Godalming, GU7 1EY.
Information we collect from you
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to seek work through us.
- This may include your name, email address, postal address, availability dates, photograph, contact details, previous employment experience, copies of any ‘right to work’ documentation which shows your ongoing entitlement to work in the UK (such as passport, visa documentation, national ID and/or resident’s permit), date of birth, details of your next of kin (including name, relationship and contact details), bank account details, and any details that you may provide by filling out the ‘New Starter’ form.
- If you are utilising our services as an employer, this may include your name, employer name, company registration number, address, email address, job title and other business contact details of your staffing managers.
What we do with your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To identify suitable opportunities to match your experience
- To confirm your identity and eligibility for work in the UK.
- To send you suitable opportunities via telephone, email and other electronic contact.
- To pay any wages due,and send HMRC details of statutory payments.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal data with and member of our appetite4work team as well as selected 3rd parties specifically credit check agencies for the purpose of assessing credit worthiness.
You agree that we will share your personal data within our appetite4work team as well as our customers who we send you to work for. We will also share your details with HMRC and if requested the Police and home office.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have a number of rights in relation to how we process your personal data. These include:
• the right access the personal data that we may hold about you;
• the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data that we may hold about you;
• the right to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances, for example, where it is no longer necessary for us to process your personal data to fulfil our processing purposes;
You can exercise any of these rights any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our communication may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our clients and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Should you have cause to complain about how we handle your personal data, please contact us in the first instance. We will do our best to resolve your concern. Alternatively, you may prefer to submit a complaint directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). For further details on how to complain to the ICO, please follow the links below: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.