As an A4W worker, it’s natural that you want to make a good impression, not only to us but to our clients! We feel exactly the same, and that’s why we’ve made it easier for us both to do exactly that by laying out a few things that you can expect from us and what we expect from you as a worker.
What you can expect from us:
- Payment every week
- Friendly, professional consultants
- Our Consultants giving you advice and guidance when you need it
- Providing you with honest feedback
- Striving to provide you with a positive working experience by finding the right type of work for your personality and skills.
What we expect from you:
- Make sure to read your confirmation – that will give you all the information about what uniform you should wear, the location, times and the check-in process for the job.
- Always be on time and presentable!
- Arrive with a smile and introduce yourself
- Have a positive attitude and always make sure to enjoy yourself!
- Maintaining professionalism at all times. You’re representing the A4W team to our clients, so we’re relying on you to make a great impression!
- Feedback to us on how the shift went. Your opinions matter and most importantly, we want you to enjoy working.