Do you have previous experience as Catering Assistant or Kitchen Assistant? Appetite4Work are currently looking for Catering Assistants to join our great team for flexible work assignments in Schools across Surrey!
Join the Appetite4Work team:
Shifts are available on a temporary basis – giving you the flexibility to pick and choose when you work. Availability of shifts is dependant on our clients requirements – therefore flexibility and ability to travel is essential as you may be asked to travel to different work locations.
Shift times may vary depending on the location, however hours are generally in he region of 09:00am – 1:00pm, 10:00am – 2:00pm or 08:00 – 16:00 Monday – Friday.
What are we looking for?
Previous experience working within a school would be great, but this is not essential. What we are really looking for is:
- Previous experience catering / kitchen experience
- Basic knowledge of food preparation
- Good communication and ability to follow instructions
- Well presented team players who are happy to get stuck in!
- Enhanced (child workforce) DBS check
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Own transport would be beneficial.
By joining our databased of Catering Assistants for flexible temporary work, you will benefit from:
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Competitive rates + holiday pay
- A dedicated consultant to help you book work
- Simple sign up process and easy to use app to book your own shifts and manage your schedule!
If you have experience working within a Kitchen environment as either a Catering Assistant / Kitchen Assistant or Kitchen Porter – we would love to talk to you! Please apply today for immediate interview!