Appetite4Work are currently seeking a part-time Catering Assistant to join the friendly team of a an independent day school in Exeter.
This is a part-time role based on working 4 hours per day (Monday – Friday) usually 10:00 – 14:00, although some flexibility may be required.
The role of Catering Assistant will involve helping the Chef and Kitchen Team to prepare and serve up to 1000 nutritious and delicious meals daily. You may be involved in the following:
- Helping with basic food preparation
- Checking and putting away orders
- Helping to wash kitchen equipment and dishes
- Serve food and provide customer service
- Keep dining areas tidy, clean and sanitary.
Previous experience doing a similar role would be great, but this is not essential as full training will be provided. What we are really looking for is:
- Basic knowledge of food preparation
- Good communication and ability to follow instructions
- Well presented team players who are happy to get stuck in!
This will be a temporary role to begin with, with the opportunity to move onto a permanent contract for the right candidate.
- Up to £9.50 per hour + holiday pay accrual
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free training provided – Food Safety level 2 / Health and Safety and Food Allergens certifications
- Quick and simple sign-up process
Apply today for immediate interview. Immediate starts available.