Are you a Chef de Partie with a passion for fresh, seasonal produce? Appetite4Work are look to recruit a kitchen team for a village pub in Hampshire.
This picturesque village pub is looking forward to welcoming guests back to their large outdoor dining area/beer gardens with views over the River Test.
The Head Chef and his team serve lunch and dinner Tuesday – Sunday as well as tasty bar snacks and light bites. Daily changing menus ensure guests enjoy only the freshest seasonal produce, much of which is sourced from the local area.
This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate and skilled Head Chef with a passion for fresh produce! You will be expected to run your section cleanly and diligently whilst maintaining the high standard set by the Head Chef.
The successful Chef de Partie will benefit from:
– Competitive hourly rate + holiday pay accrual
– Weekly pay (every Friday!)
– April start date
We’re looking for:
– Experience as a Demi Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie within a fresh food environment
– A real passion for food and creating amazing dishes!
– Up to date Food Hygiene/H&S certificates
– Available for immediate start
– Due to location, own transport is required!