Are you a Chef de Partie looking for work in Surrey? Appetite4Work are currently recruiting Chefs of all levels to join our great team for flexible work assignments in Schools across Surrey.
Join the Appetite4Work team:
Shifts are available on a temporary basis – giving you the flexibility to pick and choose when you work. Availability of shifts is dependant on our clients requirements – therefore flexibility and ability to travel is essential as you may be asked to travel to different work locations.
Shift times may vary depending on the location, however hours are generally in the region of 08:00am – 17:00pm Monday – Friday. Weekend work available at some sites or with other clients for those who want it.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working as a Chef de Partie or above.
- Experience in a high-volume catering unit – essential.
- Previous experience working within a similar environment.
- Enhanced (child workforce) DBS check undertaken within the last 18 months (or on the update service)
- Food safety level 2, Food Allergens and H&S Level 1 or above, completed in the last 2 years (we can help you complete/refresh this).
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Own transport would be beneficial.
Appetite4Work Chef’s will enjoy:
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Competitive rates + holiday pay
- A dedicated consultant to help you book work
- Simple sign up process and easy to use app to book your own shifts and manage your schedule!
Whether you have experience as a Head Chef, Sous Chef, Chef de Partie or Commis Chef – we have roles to suit most levels of experience. Please apply today with an up to date CV for immediate interview.