Appetite4Work are currently recruiting Food Service Assistant’s to join the team of an independent school in Petersfield.
This is a part-time role (25 hours per week) working either 09:00 – 14:00 or 09:45 – 14:45 Monday – Friday over 35 term weeks + and additional 12 days over school holidays.
Day to date duties will involve:
- Helping with basic food preparation
- Checking and putting away orders
- Helping to wash kitchen equipment and dishes
- Serve food and provide customer service
- Keep dining areas tidy, clean and sanitary
Previous experience working within a similar catering environment would be great, but this is not essential as full training will be provided. What we are really looking for is:
- Basic knowledge of food preparation
- Good communication and ability to follow instructions
- Well presented team players who are happy to get stuck in!
Food Service Assistant details:
- £8.72 per hour + holiday pay accrual
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free training provided – Food Safety level 2 / Health and Safety and Food Allergens certifications
- Quick and simple sign-up process
Apply today for immediate interview. Immediate starts available.