We are recruiting for a team of Multi-skilled Test Operatives to work on site in Central Leicester for 2 or 3 weeks starting either Monday 2nd November or Monday 9th November finishing Friday 27th November, with weekends off.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly team, learn some new skills, take part in a national project all in a controlled safe environment.
You will be assisting on site at a new Covid 19 Testing Centre and will ideally have experience in a customer facing role where customer satisfaction is paramount.
Duties will include:
- Meeting, greeting and directing clients from a safe distance.
- Managing the flow of clients through the site
- Administration of site paperwork
- Preparation of test kits Explaining the testing process and asking clients for permission to proceed
- Administering Swab tests to NHS standards as per your training.
- Processing of swab tests to NHS standards as per your training
- Assess and record test results
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- Keeping yourself and your team mates safe by following site safety rules and wearing the correct PPE.
Shifts are 8-6pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break.
Full training and PPE is provided for this role, but it’s essential that you do not have any underlying health conditions and do not have any symptoms of Covid 19.
- £13.50 Per hour
- Paid lunch break
- Holiday pay on top
- Paid weekly
- Employee referral scheme
- Start either Monday 2nd November or Monday 9th November.
Full training and PPE are provided for this role.
Please email email@example.com