Health Care Assistant – Covid-19 test centre, central London
£12.00 per hour
Appetite4Work are recruiting a team of experienced Health Care Assistants to provide patient support at a Covid testing site opening early January. The site is easily accessible and close to Moorgate station.
Working under the supervision of Senior Nursing staff, Health Care Assistants will be responsible for providing support, information and aftercare to patients who test Covid positive.
This is a full-time role based on working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis (including weekends and bank holidays). Shifts are either 06:30 – 14:30 or 14:15 – 22:15 daily and ideally you will have the flexibility to work either pattern.
- On-going work on a temporary contract
- Part-time positions may be available for the right candidate
- £12.00 per hour + holiday pay accrual
- Weekly pay
The successful Health Care Assistant will be able to demonstrate previous care experience and have excellent communication skills.
- You must have previous experience and by qualified to NVQ level 1
- You must have an Enhanced DBS check (child and vulnerable adult workforce)
- Level 1 in both Child and Adult safeguarding
- Flexibility, adaptability and ready to work hard and make a difference!
- Able to commute to Moorgate.
Full training and PPE is provided for this role, but it’s essential that you do not have any underlying health conditions and do not have any symptoms of Covid 19.
Please apply today for immediate interview.