Appetite4Work are currently recruiting both part-time and full-time Kitchen Assistant’s to join the friendly team of a prestigious school in Oundle, near Peterborough.
A variety of shift patterns are available to accommodate those looking for both part-time and full time and school hours.
The role of Kitchen Assistant will involve helping the Chef and Kitchen Team to prepare and serve up to 1000 nutritious and delicious meals daily. You may be involved in the following:
- Helping with basic food preparation
- Checking and putting away orders
- Helping to wash kitchen equipment and dishes
- Serve food and provide customer service
- Keep dining areas tidy, clean and sanitary.
Previous experience doing a similar role would be great, but this is not essential as full training will be provided. What we are really looking for is:
- Basic knowledge of food preparation
- Good communication and ability to follow instructions
- Well presented team players who are happy to get stuck in!
This will be a temporary role to begin with, with the opportunity to move onto a permanent contract for the right candidate.
- £9.50 oer hour + holiday pay accrual
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free training provided – Food Safety level 2 / Health and Safety and Food Allergens certifications
- Quick and simple sign-up process
Apply today for immediate interview. Immediate starts available